Saturday, May 28, 2011

Starting to come alive

Even with money hassles, I feel so much more alive.  So much better.  This was the best diet ever, I lost 300 pounds.

I've been so unhappy for so long.  I am finally starting to awaken.  Its miserable to live with someone you hate.  Someone who doesn't bathe regularly.  Someone who is rough with you and doesn't make you feel good.  Someone who is always putting you down.  Someone who does not appreciate you and what you do.  Someone who is insensitive and thoughtless.  Someone who is cruel.  Someone who smells bad as they lay there.  Someone who makes your skin crawl when they touch you.  Someone who makes you actually vomit after having sex with them.

The freedom from being away from that is worth a lot.  Worth so much.  I deserve more.  So much better to be alone and without him (he who shall not be named)

I am worth something.  I am a good person.  I am worthy.  I should be loved and respected.  I am worth something.  I am worth a lot.  I deserve to be happy.  I do not need a "man" so badly that I settle.  I am WORTHY.  I am G-d's creation and he loves me and wants me to be happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment